Monday, July 20, 2015

Chair Cushions

At last I finished the four chair cushions (with box corners) I had planned one year ago, oh yeahhhhh!
Now I am very happy with them because they are very useful and the perfect complement for my terrace´s chairs, love the colors and the fabric, specific exterior fabric with bright colors.

Chair cushions

Chair cushions

Chair cushions boxed corners

Fabric used:
Top cushion: Swavelle/Mill Creek Indoor/Outdoor Esbo Granny Smith
Botton cushion: Swavelle/Mill Creek Indoor/Outdoor Fresco Limeade
I used piping for joining top and bottom fabrics: cotton piping used is 1/4" in diameter
Sew4Home.com



2 comments:

  1. Your cushions look great! So bright and cheery. Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We'd love to have you for a visit. The Door Opens Tonight 9pm Pacific Time! :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just so lovely! Very 70's and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete